Click here for directions
Reserve Your Spot Call 609-932-6525
It’s the Black History Month Sweat at Soul Sweat Philadelphia on Sunday February 19th.
PBS is airing some great shows. See the schedule for your area.
So join us on Sunday February 19th for our Black History Soul Sweat as we acknowledge some of the great achievements of our Ancestors and amplify the great Love in our hearts for ourselves, our loved ones, our families and community.
See you then.
We can send you a text message to remind you
about the next Soul Sweat
Just text the word ‘Philly‘ to 31996 or Click Here
About Soul Sweat Philadelphia
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit (females may choose to wear a lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if desired)
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes and towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Southampton Spa
141 2nd Street Pike Southampton, PA 18966 www.southamptonspa.com
Call Mudman at 609-932-6525