Join us for Soul Sweat New York on Memorial Day weekend Sunday May 28th and treat yourself to some quality time and de-stress, relax, kick back and recharge your batteries so you can take on the world again with a new, refreshed attitude. You know you deserve that!
Hope you can make it.
We’re at a new location – Spa 88!
Spa 88 is located in Lower Manhattan at 88 Fulton Street, New York, NY 10038. Easily accessible on public transportation by taking the A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4 or 5 trains to Fulton Street.
Click Here for Directions
Reserve your spot! Call 646-287-1947. We look forward to Sweating with you!
About Soul Sweat New York
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit
- (females) Lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if you wish
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes are available for $5
- Towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Spa 88
88 Fulton Street New York, NY 10038
Reserve your spot! Give us a call at 646-287-1947