Join us at Soul Sweat Philadelphia on Sunday August 21st as we celebrate August birthdays including Soul Sweat Elder & Guide Baaba Pa-Ur’s.
It will also be your chance to get in some quality ‘Me’ time for yourself. Even though it’s hot and humid outside, we’ll be going in to the hot sauna and steam room and balance that off with cooling showers and refreshing pools. Hot and cold treatments are a great way to increase blood circulation, stimulate deep relaxation and stress relief.
So come on through and have some healing fun, before the summer’s done!
About Soul Sweat Philadelphia
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit (females may choose to wear a lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if desired)
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes and towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Southampton Spa
141 2nd Street Pike Southampton, PA 18966 www.southamptonspa.com
To reserve your spot, call Mudman at 609-932-6525