Well did you have enough snow and bitter cold temperatures? But we’ve gotten a taste of warmer temperatures and we can see the days starting to get longer.
After everything is said and done, We Made It! Give thanks. So at Soul Sweat Philadelphia in March we will get our Sweat on as we prep for the Resurrection season of Spring which is an EXCELLENT time to do some ‘spring’ cleaning…inside and out.
If you haven’t already, check out our blog post on How to Make the Liver-Kidney Flush Cleansing Drink
March is also Women’s History Month so we’ll be giving a special shout out to all the Sisters in the house.
So join us on Sunday March 15th for our Preppin’ for Spring & Women’s History Month Soul Sweat and take a step towards your own personal Spring cleaning.
See you then.
About Soul Sweat Philadelphia
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit (females may choose to wear a lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if desired)
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes and towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Southampton Spa
141 2nd Street Pike Southampton, PA 18966 www.southamptonspa.com
Call Mudman at 609-932-6525