In April at Soul Sweat Philadelphia we’re going to celebrate Mudman’s birthday and all of those who were born in April.
Mudman, who is the organizer of Soul Sweat Philadelphia is responsible for encouraging Baaba Pa-Ur in Brooklyn, NY to come and hold Soul Sweats in Philadelphia. That was around 2007. There were times when only a few people showed up to the Sweats in Philly and Mudman considered giving it up. But he stayed consistent and now Soul Sweat Philadelphia is the most successful of all of the Soul Sweats, with more people attending than the Soul Sweats in Brooklyn and Miami.
So grab your family, friends and come on through to Soul Sweat Philadelphia for a straight up Healing Spa Party that will have you feeling good… on the inside and out.
See you then.
About Soul Sweat Philadelphia
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit (females may choose to wear a lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if desired)
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes and towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Southampton Spa
141 2nd Street Pike Southampton, PA 18966 www.southamptonspa.com
Call Mudman at 609-932-6525