The Soul Sweat is on Father’s Day!!!
‘Bring a Father to the Sweat’
and he doesn’t have to be YOUR father. Bring any Dad, Dad-to-Be or male who nurtures children and young people. Encourage a man that you love, respect and/or admire to take part in the Healing Power of the Soul Sweat.
‘The Soul Sweat Elder’
(this month only)
Soul Sweat Philadelphia for this special Father’s Day Sweat
this month only
Also, we’re extending our ‘Spring Spa Week’ special for another month, so admission to Soul Sweat Philadelphia for Father’s Day will only be the super affordable price of $50 instead of the normal $65.
So we hope you can come through with the special men in your life and get rejuvenated and be treated like the special people that you are.
See you then.
About Soul Sweat Philadelphia
Through the guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool, swimming pool and various group activities you will come away feeling relieved, relaxed, ready to sleep like a baby and then take on the world again with a whole new attitude
The $65 ($50 this month) investment in yourself includes:
- Admission into the spa
- Water, tonics, teas and fruit
- Guided use of 3 saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold pool and swimming pool
- Foot massage while in the Jacuzzi
- Full-body exfoliating body scrub
- Back-shoulder-neck rub w/ hot oil
All you need to bring is:
- Swim suit (females may choose to wear a lappa, sarong or some type of wrap if desired)
- Flip flops are provided or you can bring your own
- Your personal toiletries
- Bath robes and towels are free
To get the most out of the sweat, it’s good to eliminate or reduce your intake of the following foods at least 3 days before the sweat:
- Starchy foods (bread, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
This will allow you to withstand more heat and detoxify on a deeper level
Feel free to bring friends
It all takes place at the beautiful Southampton Spa
141 2nd Street Pike Southampton, PA 18966 www.southamptonspa.com
To reserve your spot, call Mudman at 609-932-6525